Special Care Unit
Our administration and staff promote a culture of Resident-Centered Care. We believe in meeting the needs of residents is our number one priority. Respect for the individual's wishes is at the core of everything we do. We strive to provide our residents a home atmosphere. This includes home like furnishings, a scenic view, pets and homestyle meals. We encourage outdoor activity and provide safe sidewalks, a patio, outdoor seating and areas for gardening.
Brighton Hall offers many
- Secured rooms designed to encourage independent living.
- Secure, safe, private courtyard that will provide pleasurable outdoor recreation opportunities.
- A staffing philosophy that limits the numbers of different people a resident encounters, which encourages comfort, trust and a greater sense of family and community.
- Special staff education, featuring concentration on the special needs of those with Alzheimer's / dementia and their families.
- Compassionate care that respects the dignity and integrity of residents.
- Social support, recreation programs, spiritual counseling and pastoral care.
- Complete services of personal care, nutritional support and meals, medication administration and 24-hour supervision.
- Family-oriented care and services. We encourage the direct participation of loving family in all that we do